Adjust text size
Introduction & Objectives
ELIGIBLILTY FOR MCOM
O.5977: A learner for being eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Programme i.e. Master of Commerce, shall have passed the examination for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (three years / Six Semester integrated course) or the degree B. Com. (Old Course) or the other Semester based Programmes i.e. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Markets) or Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) of this University, or an examination of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
O.5978: The duration of the M. Com. Programme shall be of two years consisting of Four (04) Semesters. The examination for the Master of Commerce programme will be held at the end of every semester viz. Semester I, Semester II, Semester III and Semester IV. The Examinations for Semester I will be held in the Second half of the academic year in which the learner was admitted (i.e. October / November), Semester II examinations will be held in the first half of the calendar year (April / May), Semester III examination will be held in the Second Half of the Calendar year (October / November) and Semester IV End in the first half of the calendar year (April / May).
Every candidate admitted to the degree course in the constituent /affiliated college / recognized institution, conducting the course, shall have to register himself/herself with the University.
kindly click on this MUMBAI UNIVERSITY link
SEMESTER I & II
SEMESTER III & IV Syllabus
M Com Course Coordinator : Prof Naresh Sukhani
1. Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility - A.Prof Naresh Sukhani
2. Economics for Business Decisions - Ms. Sarah Shah (Visiting Faculty)
3. Cost and Management Accounting - Mr Sagar Talreja
4. Strategic Management - A.Prof. Sriram Deshpande.
1. Research Methodology for Business - Mr Sagar Talreja. (Visiting Faculty).
2. Macro Economics concepts and Applications - Ms. Sarah Shah (Visiting Faculty)
3. Corporate Finance - Mr. Mahesh Wagh (Visiting Faculty)
4. E-Commerce - Dr. Priyanka Sharma (Visiting faculty)