“We at Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Arts, Science and Commerce believe in imparting contemporary knowledge to our students by innovating, adapting and resetting teaching and learning making it more accessible and a truly collaborative experience".
The IQAC of our college is committed to consciously work towards building a safe, respectful, and nurturing environment focusing on maximizing each learners sense of wellbeing and acquisition of skills for life and learning.
Quality policy of the college
• Ensuring the support of all stakeholders enables the college to improve the services offered to the learners.
• Effective utilization of human and other resources to enhance the quality of education.
• Providing state-of-the-art infrastructure and ICT facilities to augment the teaching-learning process.
• Fostering competencies to equip learners to face demands of a changing world.
• Inculcating a sense of social and moral responsibilities towards society and the environment
Ms. Smruti Nanavaty