Bachelor of Arts (Film, Television & New Media Production) programme
1. To prepare students in the production aspects of Film Television & New Media, as required by the present media environment all across globe.
2. To empower the students in the production & managerial aspects of the media business with due emphasis on latest production techniques, along with marketing and branding management of various media products and associated services.
3. To develop creative temperament and mindset needed in the content production segment of media industry.
4. To inculcate competencies thereby enabling to undertake professional work.
5. To provide an active industry interface by way of co-learning.
6. To take the students through the entire pipe line of production process with regards to the content creation for various media pads, providing the students an insight in to the correlation that exists between content creation and associated commercial aspects of media business.