Adjust text size
M.Sc.(I.T) Part - II
M.com Part - II
M.A (EMA) Part-II
M.COM - Master of Commerce (BUSINESS MANAGEMENT)
6. The University of Mumbai offers Masters of Commerce as a natural extension of the undergraduate course in Commerce i.e. B.Com. The most common specializations are in Advance Accountancy, Business Management, Banking & Finance and E-Commerce. Till very recently the Masters programme was offered by the University in its department and Institute of Distance Education. It is only in the last few years that the University permitted its affiliated colleges to offer this program at the college level.
7. SVKM's Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management was earlier a center for conducting contact lectures for the M.Com. Programme offered by University of Mumbai. Keeping in view the growing demand by our students to start the M.Com. Course, we at UPG College have offered the M.Com. (Business Management) Course from the academic year 2013-2014.
8. The course aims at providing specialization to the students in the field of management. The course contents are designed keeping in view that the course is a natural of the undergraduate course. The syllabus takes care of the requirement of the industry as well as the academia.
9. The faculty at UPG College has understood the course completely to build a perfect platform for students and works as a friend, philosopher and a guide. UPG College will definitely become a leading college offering the M.Com. Course.
10. Hence, if you have the zest and the endurance to face challenges, the passion to succeed and win and also to commit yourself to building a challenging career in management, M.Com. (Business Management) is a course specially designed for you.
ELIGIBLILTY FOR MCOM
O.5977: A learner for being eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Programme i.e. Master of Commerce, shall have passed the examination for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (three years / Six Semester integrated course) or the degree B. Com. (Old Course) or the other Semester based Programmes i.e. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Markets) or Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) of this University, or an examination of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
O.5978: The duration of the M. Com. Programme shall be of two years consisting of Four (04) Semesters. The examination for the Master of Commerce programme will be held at the end of every semester viz. Semester I, Semester II, Semester III and Semester IV. The Examinations for Semester I will be held in the Second half of the academic year in which the learner was admitted (i.e. October / November), Semester II examinations will be held in the first half of the calendar year (April / May), Semester III examination will be held in the Second Half of the Calendar year (October / November) and Semester IV End in the first half of the calendar year (April / May).
Every candidate admitted to the degree course in the constituent /affiliated college / recognized institution, conducting the course, shall have to register himself/herself with the University.
kindly click on this MUMBAI UNIVERSITY link
SEMESTER I & II Syllabus
M.Com (Part-I) (Sem-I)